Pultruded carbon strip with improved
adhesion for FRP structural strengthening system
C-Lam is a strengthening system composed of pultruded carbon fiber strips to provide bending reinforcement on any type of support. The reinforcement is to be carried out on site and, after having adequately prepared the support, requires the impregnation of the strips with the specific epoxy resin.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM:
Pultruded carbon strips available as follows:
- 50 S, 50 mm width, 25 m roll
- 100 S, 100 mm width, 25 m roll
- 120 S, 120 mm width, 50 m roll
- 50 H, 50 mm width, 50 m roll *
- 100 H, 100 mm width, 25 m roll *
- 120 H, 120 mm width, 25 m roll *.
Special epoxy resin with high adhesive power for the application of C-LAM
(*) Please contact Ruregold sales offices in order to check the delivery times.
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- Reinforcement of deteriorated or undersized structures, advantageously replacing traditional techniques for strength, lightness, and ease of application.
- Increase in flexural strength, and therefore the operating load of the structure.
- Reduction of stresses and deformations of reinforced structural elements.