Unidirectional 182 g/m² carbon fiber for FRCM strengthening system with inorganic matrix
C-Mesh 182 is a FRCM structural strengthening system with unidirectional carbon mesh and stabilized inorganic matrix for reinforced oncrete constructions. The increased weight of carbon makes it suitable for applications on concrete such as wraps or shear or bending reinforcements. This strengthening system does not use epoxy resins and its performance equals that of traditional FRPs with carbon fibers and epoxy binder.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM:
182 g/m² unidirectional carbon fiber mesh available in the following heights:
- 25 cm (roll length equal to 15 m).
MX-C 50 Concrete
Stabilized inorganic matrix specific
for applications on concrete supports
(in compliance with the EN 1504-3
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- Increased resistance to simple bending, shear,
and combined compressive and bending stress of
columns and beams, increased ductility of the joints
between beams and columns, and increased
resistance in the beam-column joints.
- Significant increase in the ductility of the reinforced
structural element, high energy dissipation capacity
and high reliability of the system, even if subjected
to cyclical overloads (e.g., earthquake).
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Shear and bending reinforcement of concrete beams.
- Reinforcement of normal and pre-stressed reinforced
concrete structures to bending, shear, and torsion.
- Confinement of columns subject to bending and
compression with small and large eccentricity.
- Increase the resistance to simple bending or combined
compressive and bending stress of columns and beams.
- Improvement of the ductility of the joints between beams
and columns by wrapping.
- Increased strength of the beam-column node panels by
arranging the fibers according to the tensile isostatics.