Four-axis carbon fabric for FRP
strengthening system with epoxy resin
C-Quadriwrap is a four-axis carbon fiber connection system for the construction of FRP structural strengthening systems. The reinforcement is to be carried out on site and provides for the application of the primer on the adequately prepared substrate, before proceeding with the impregnation of the fabric with the epoxy resin.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM:
Four-axis fabric made of carbon fiber,
available in the following heights:
- 30 cm (roll length equal to 50 m)
- 48,5 cm (roll length equal to 50 m).
Special epoxy primer with high impregnating power for the application of C-QUADRIWRAP.
Special epoxy resin with high adhesiv power for the application of C-QUADRIWRAP
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- High mechanical strength even on supports with complex morphology.
- Minimum overloads especially on severely damaged structures.
- Applicability on any type of structure: concrete, masonry, wood or steel.
- Maximum versatility and adaptability to the geometries of the structures.
- Extremely reduced thickness, minimal space needed.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Structural reinforcement of concrete elements tobending, shear, and torsion.
- Confinement of columns subject to bending and compression with small and large eccentricity.
- Improvement of the rigidity of the beam-column joints.
- Anti-seismic reinforcement of undersized or damaged elements.