Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh
G-Mesh 450 is an alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh weighing 450 gr/m², suitable for the restoration of masonry structures (brick, stone, tuff, etc.) with MX-RW High Performances and MX-CP
Lime mortars. The special coating gives further resistance to alkalis. When properly applied to the substrate, it gives the
plaster suitable resistance to the stresses to which the
underlying masonry is subject.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM:
Fiberglass mesh of approx. 450 g/m², mesh size 33 x 35 mm.
MX-RW High Performances
Plaster mortar compatible with high strength masonry for structural plasters.
Plaster mortar compatible with lime based masonry for structural plasters.
Fiberglass connector, available in diameters Ø 6/10/12 mm
Stabilized inorganic matrix for impregnation and anchoring of the G-Joint connector.
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- Reinforced with alkali resistant fiber.
- High compatibility with masonry.
- Ideal for historic and listed buildings.
- Breathability and vapor permeability.
- Resistant to fire and high temperatures.
- Easy to apply.
- Practical to use.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Structural plasters with alkali resistant reinforcement.
- Consolidation of listed and historical constructions.
- Structural plasters of masonry structures.
- Structural plaster on walls, vaults, and infill walls.
- Protection of non-structural components.
- Post-earthquake restoration and reconstruction of masonry elements.
- Reinforced cement.