Pure natural hydraulic lime (NHL 3.5) based mortar for the structural restoration of masonry
MX-CP Lime is a pure natural hydraulic lime (NHL 3.5) premix mortar for the restoration of masonry, breathable and compatible with any masonry support. After adding water, the mix is highly adhesive to masonry, tuff, and stone. It is durable, and suitable for repairs and structural plasters. The product is provided in ready-mixed bags: just add water to obtain a mix that can be applied by hand or with traditional plastering machines (e.g. PFT G4). The porosity of the finished product is such as to enable adequate water vapor permeability. The mortar is highly resistant to aggressive agents.
Pure natural hydraulic lime (NHL 3.5) based mortar for the structural restoration
of masonry, construction of structural plasters, and the preparation of the substrate for the application of structural reinforcements
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- Highly compatible with historical masonry.
- Eco-friendly hydraulic binder.
- Excellent adherence to masonry.
- High breathability.
- Ease and speed of application and finishing.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Renovation of degraded walls.
- Structural plasters reinforced with glass or steel fibers for the reinforcement of infill walls.
- Reinforcement of vaults with outer layers reinforced with glass or steel fibers.
- Preparation of the substrate on masonry elements (brick, tuff, stone) for the application of composite structural reinforcements.
- Reconstruction of masonry with the “like for like” replacement technique.
- Consolidation of existing walls with repointing interventions.