Special binder for injection grouts for
the consolidation of masonry structures
MX Inject is a pozzolanic hydraulic binder with low salt
content that, when mixed with water, makes it possible to
make injectable grout compatible with the materials used
in the existing masonry. The particular chemical composition
of MX Gold lnject excludes the possibility of a chemical reaction
with the salts (sulfates, carbonates, nitrates, chlorides, etc.) present in the walls of old buildings. MX Inject mortar is applied for the structural consolidation of masonry.
Pozzolanic hydraulic binder with low salt content for marking injectable grout
compatible with the materials used in the existing masonry.
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- Consistency (malleable, fluid, superfluid) and consequent workability, variable according to the amount of binder and water.
- Chemical-physical compatibility with pre-existing masonry.
- Adequate mechanical properties.
- Good resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Good resistance to soluble salts.