Anti-corrosion mortar for reinforcing bars
Passivator Mortar is a one-component, reddish-colored mortar based on cementitious binders, synthetic resins, microsilica and special corrosion inhibiting additives
Single-component mortar (powder) with an anti-corrosion effect on reinforcement bars
- Excellent adhesion of the product to metal reinforcement.
- Passivation of the iron surface as a result of an alkaline reaction.
- Impermeability to chlorides and carbon dioxide.
- Inhibitors which compete chemically with oxidation processes.
- Complete compatibility with Ruregold products for the repair of concrete structures.
- Perfect adhesion between metal components and the subsequent application of the cover layer.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Passivator cementicious mortar has an anti-corrosive effect for concrete reinforcing bars. It has excellent adhesion to metal and cement-based surfaces and is indicated for the restoration of reinforced concrete as it restores alkalinity and passivates the reinforcing bars.