Unidirectional 105 g/m² PBO mesh for FRCM strengthening system with inorganic matrix
Pbo-Mesh 105 is a FRCM structural strengthening system with a unidirectional PBO mesh and stabilized inorganic matrix for reinforced concrete constructions. The high weight of PBO makes it suitable for heavy-duty applications, especially on concrete and in compact sections such as slab joists. This strengthening system does not use epoxy resins and its performance equals that of traditional FRP with carbon fibers and epoxy binder.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM:
Unidirectional mesh with 105 g/m² PBO
fiber available in three heights:
- 10 cm (roll length equal to 30 m)
- 25 cm (roll length equal to 15 m)
- 20 cm (roll length equal to 15 m)*
- 50 cm (roll length equal to 15 m)*
Stabilized inorganic matrix specific
for applications on concrete supports
(in compliance with the EN 1504-3
(*) Please contact Ruregold sales offices in order to check the delivery times and the minimum lot.
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- Increased resistance to simple bending, shear,
and combined compressive and bending stress of
columns and beams, increased ductility of the joints
between beams and columns, and increased
resistance in the beam-column joints.
- Significant increase in the ductility of the reinforced
structural element, high energy dissipation capacity
and high reliability of the system, even if subjected to
cyclical overloads (e.g., earthquake).
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Flexural reinforcement of concrete joists of concrete
- Reinforcement of normal and pre-stressed reinforced
concrete structures to bending, shear, and torsion;
- Confinement of columns subject to bending and com
pression with small and large eccentricity;
- Increase the resistance to simple bending or bending of
columns and beams;
- Confinement of columns;
- Improvement of the joints between beams and columns
- Increased strength of the beam-column joint panels by
arranging the fibers according to the tensile isostatics.