High resistance galvanized steel fiber unidirectional fabric
S-Mesh is a high strength micro-strand steel fiber fabric, suitable for the restoration of concrete and masonry structures (brick, stone, tuff, etc.). The galvanizing treatment gives durability to the system. Applied appropriately to the support, it gives the plaster high resistance to the stresses to which the underlying structure is subject.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM:
Steel fiber fabric in weights of 600 g/m2 e 900 g/m2 available in the following heights:
- 10 cm (roll length equal to 30 m)
- 30 cm (roll length equal to 30 m).
Mortar for restoration of high-strength concrete for structural plasters.
MX-RW High Performances
Plaster mortar compatible with high strength masonry for structural plasters.
Plaster mortar compatible with lime-based masonry for structural plasters.
PROPERTIES OF THE SYSTEM
- High strength reinforcement.
- Steel in micro-strands.
- With suitable mortar it is ideal for reinforcing both concrete and masonry.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Structural plasters with galvanized steel reinforcement.
- Consolidation of listed and historical constructions.
- Structural plasters of masonry structures and concrete elements.
- Reinforced plaster on vaults.
- Protection of non-structural components.
- Post-earthquake restoration and reconstruction of masonry elements.